April was an eventful month, with school holidays and some other exciting things happening, and that also meant I didn’t get a lot of new work made.
Instead I have a special offer for Mother’s Day.
- Until Sunday May 3 you are welcome to use the code MUM2015 to receive 25% discount in my Etsy Shop.
- The winner of a pair of Recycled Glass Flower Earrings, in their choice of colour, valued at $45 will be receiving an email very soon.
- I’ll be selecting another newsletter subscriber next month to win a pair of earrings of their choice from my online shop. Subscribe for your chance to win!
- I will be returning to the Flinders Street Market on Saturday May 2 from 10am until 3pm. It is set to be a big market, definitely worth checking out if you are in Adelaide.
- It was exciting to see this Kronenbourg Recycled Glass Flower necklace visit Sydney as part of the 2015 Reart International Upcycle Exhibition. I had lots of positive feedback on the work, and it was great to see so many artists consciously choosing to use recycled materials.