Sigh, I didn’t go for a walk this morning! It was pouring with rain when my alarm went off. Not the best conditions for walking. I don’t mind a light drizzle when I’m out, or an unexpected downpour, but I tend to stay home when it’s raining already.
Still, I was up fairly early thanks to daylight savings ending and a toddler who think 6.05am is time to wake up!
- I am still smiling about the Reart International Upcycle exhibition. I’ll be sending my entries this week. Disappointed I won’t be able to make it to the exhibition, but hopefully there will be photos.
- I am getting ready for the Flinders Street Good Earth Market on April 18 and 19. The focus there will be on eco-friendly products, and it looks like the big blue shed will be filled with all sorts of amazing products. On from 10-3 each day.
- I have drafted my newsletter, which I will be sending out on Thursday. I will have lots of new products for sale, a special offer for subscribers, and a chance for one subscriber to win a product! Subscribe for your chance to find out more and possibly win!
- I am reading Still Alice by Lisa Genova. I’m not sure what to say about this book just yet, I am enjoying it, but finding the subject quite difficult/disturbing too. I am listening to Burial Rites by Hannah Kent on audible and really enjoying that, for different reasons it is a slightly disturbing tale, but beautifully done.
- I am crocheting a blanket…it might be ready for the winter!
- I am grateful for the family time we have had over Easter, and all the lovely things we have done together.