- I was madly getting ready for my “10,000 Red Glass Beads” SALA exhibition (I think I’ve made another 10,000 red beads since then)!
- I was very pregnant with my son, Finn (now 10 months old).
- We were getting ready to have a short holiday in Robe (didn’t know it until we left, but that holiday made us seriously think about moving to the South East where we now live)!
- My little girl was 3.5 and pretty amazing (now she’s 4.5 and an even more amazing kindy kid).
- Planning a wedding (now we’ve been happily married over 6 months).
Wow, what a year it has been since then.
Right now I am:
- madly getting ready for my “Upper Glass” SALA exhibition at Local Images Art Gallery in Penola
- kept pretty busy with my 2 kids
- living in Mount Gambier
- looking forward to having my husband home for the next couple of weeks so I can get some work done!