It was my first time attending/being part of A Boutique Life Design Market yesterday, and one of the questions we were asked on our feedback forms was “Did we meet our business objectives?”
At first I thought only in terms of $$. I did make some sales on the day, but I had thought it might be possible to make more. It was a bit patchy, but still worth getting out of bed for!
Then I thought:
- My product was exposed to a thousand new people (I think)
- I handed out lots of business cards
- I met lots of nice stallholders
- I reconnected with a couple of old customers
- I realised my display wasn’t working so I changed it around at lunch time (when things got quiet)
- I learned more about doing markets!
Yes, I think I met my business objectives for being part of the market. I was really happy to be part of it, and hope to be part of it again at some stage.