- I thought I would NEVER have kids. I just didn’t think I would get that opportunity, and now I have 2 lovely little kids, and I love being a mum.
- I thought I would NEVER get married. I just didn’t really think the idea had any merit, until I met Nick.
- I thought I would NEVER be able to run my business to support my family, but I have also been able to do that.
- I thought I would NEVER sell the house I bought in Adelaide, but it’s about to go on the market, it just makes sense.
- I thought I would NEVER go back to University, but I found out last week that I got accepted into a post-graduate course that I really wanted to do, and I couldn’t be happier!
Never say NEVER!