A cloudy start to the week here. A cooler day today. I have been:
- studying for my first exam in about 20 years!
- making lots of beads for the upcoming Christmas events I am involved with (Little Treasures at Pepper Street Gallery and the T’Arts Christmas window).
- saying farewell to the first house I bought.
- starting to pack for our move in November.
- growing sunflowers with the kids.
- getting ready for the Handmade Market in Murray Bridge on November 7 (more details this week).
Hope you are having a great week.