Things inspiring me right now:
- The new book by Pip Lincolne – Craft for the Soul. My heart races as I read it!
- My shift at T’Arts on Saturday! It was great to take everything off the shelf, and start again. I was happy when I left, and even had a chance to think about some new work.
- An afternoon at the Art Gallery of South Australia. Yesterday was a stunning autumn day, and perfect for visiting the gallery cafe and indulging in a glass of bubbles.
- Getting up and walking in the morning. Yes, it’s getting colder, but that just means adding a pair of gloves and walking a bit faster. A great way to start the day.
- My kids! After spending many hours out of the house over the weekend, away from them, it was lovely to come home and cuddle with them on the lounge, watching TV, while Nick cooked tea! It’s lovely to have some time away from them every now and then, but it’s also lovely hanging out with them.
Hope you are having a great week.