The mornings are getting colder and darker, so I need to think about what I am looking forward to over winter:
- My next newsletter will be sent on Thursday July 2. I’m trying to decide the colour of the month for July. This month is brown. Any suggestions?
- My next shift at T’Arts is on July 11. I love spending the day in the shop, and really look forward to connecting with the customers who visit.
- The Craftapalooza Market! A special Flinders Street Market event on 18-19 July. I will be there both days.
- SALA Festival starts August 1. I will have some recycled glass bead jewellery in the City Library. And a small selection of work will be included as part of Pepper Street Art Gallery “Renew” exhibition.
- A trip to Melbourne in August! I am going to spend the weekend with my mum. Can’t wait.
OK, maybe winter won’t be so bad after all.