I’ve been thinking about 2015 a lot. The good, and the not so good things. It’s been helping me to think about what I want to do in 2016.
2015 was actually a pretty good year, I can’t complain. We moved to Murray Bridge, and that has worked out so well for us that we ended up buying a house here.
I was most pleased with the following things from 2015:
- Window Artist of the Month for January/February at Murray Bridge Regional Art Gallery
- “Resonate” group exhibition at Gallery M
- Finalist in Reart International Upcycle exhibition
- SALA solo exhibition at City Library – “Fleur Verre”
- SALA group exhibition at Pepper Street Art Centre – “Renew”
- Nominated for a Brand SA Regional award
- Kirra Galleries “Flame On” exhibition
- Work selected for Canberra Glassworks gallery shop
- Finalist in the Mansfield Art Glass Contemporary Jewellery Exhibition
It’s lovely to reflect on what has happened this year. Now I can’t wait to start dreaming about the future!